Link Love

Happy Friday, my friends! I hope you all have some fabulous weekend plans ahead of you. As for me, I'm going to a festive shindig at a friend's place followed by some relaxation and mental preparation for a big life change! That's right. I'm changing jobs next week and I'm pretty excited about it. I don't write too much about my day job and such on the blog, but I think it's important to keep my fine readers in the know at least a little bit about what's going on outside of If I Must Say So. Basically I'm going to be blogging a lot at the new job, but if you want to know more feel free to shoot me an email.


[Image found via Wit & Delight]

And now for some lovely links:

Refinery29 just inspired me to bust out my pencil skirts again. I love all of these styling tips.

I'm starting to fall for Kinfolk Magazine. Like really hard. They've also started a dinner series, and it's coming to Austin! Here's a short description:

"The Kinfolk dinner series is about inviting people to gather and take advantage of the rich community that already exists around them, opening up and drawing close to the people that share a common place. We aim to encourage collaboration amidst local artisans and small businesses. Our plan? 12 dinners, 12 cities, once every month."

Discovered this lovely illustrator over on Miss Moss this week.

And, of course, photos from one of the sweetest weddings going around the blogosphere.

Have a splendid weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment