Holiday Instagrams

I've been on Instagram for a while, but I wasn't obsessed with it until recently! Who doesn't love to take beautifully altered photos of food, animals, and outfits with their iPhones?

As for the holiday weekend, we spent plenty of time at home but also had the pleasure of visiting family throughout Central Texas. I'm so proud of us--we managed to see and spend quality time with both sides of my family (in Austin and Houston) within about a 30-hour period. And we still had time to chill at home before heading back to work. Here are a few snaps of our weekend along with a few from the days leading up to Christmas:


Row 1: Cute gifts from coworkers, reindeer card from grandma
Row 2: A festive manicure, Frankie magazine (gift from Kyle)
Row 3: Design Sponge at Home (gift from Kyle), a case of Tim Tams (gift from Kyle)
Row 4: Homemade quiche, giant ornaments in Houston

Kyle and I had our Christmas on Christmas Eve morning. This meant lavishing Jennifer with gifts, eating some delicious homemade quiche, and making my favorite mac and cheese for Christmas Eve dinner at my aunt's house. Then we hung out and ate obscene amounts of food with my dad's side of the family, took part in a fun white elephant gift exchange, and then drove to Houston that night for another round of Christmas fun with my mom's side of the family. It was busy, but fun. 

I hope you had an amazing holiday weekend! Now who's ready for the new year?

P.S. I go by @birdflygood on Instagram if you'd like to start following along!

No comments:

Post a Comment