A Nice Day for Neutrals and New Glasses

Now that we're well into September, I don't feel so bad wearing lace-up boots and heavier shirts. Well, not too heavy at least. A couple of weeks ago I picked up this silk number at Dog & Pony, a little boutique here in Austin that sells carefully pre-owned owned clothes and jewelry from my favorite designer, Erica Weiner.

This over-sized silk top is the perfect weight. It's more than comfortable for slightly warmer weather and I know it will be cozy and great for layering as it gets cooler.

casual menswear look

Oh, and as for those things on my face? Those are my new glasses! Aren't they fun?

casual menswear look

[Equipment blouse from Dog & Pony; Madewell jeans and boots; clutch from Maya Star; Ray-Ban glasses (prescription); Anthropologie earrings]

casual menswear look

And then there are the boots. I picked these babies up from Madewell as soon as it launched the fall collection. I have a feeling I'm going to be wearing them a lot this season, as I do with most of my Madewell shoes. These boots are comfortable as ever.

I'm oh so ready for fall, layers, and cooler weather. What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment