Link Love

Hello, hello. It's Friday. And I'll be married in less than one month. I'm realizing how close we're getting and the nerves/stress are starting to creep in. But not before I share some of my favorite links of the week:

  • A Beautiful Mess took on a new look this week. I'm loving the tabs along the top, the cute new header, and the nicely organized features column in the middle. Great work, girls!
  • Cutie Alexa Chung talks about the inspiration behind some of the pieces in her new collection for Madewell, which just launched yesterday, in this video.
  • I love the makeup on Rachel Roy's models for her S/S 2012 presentation. Keiko Lynn wrote a great post and tutorial for how to achieve a similar look. It's very natural but with hints of metallic pink/peach.

That's what's up! Have a great weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment