Link Love

Hello again, friends. Did you have a lovely week? Looking forward to the weekend? Me too. Austin Fashion Week is starting so there are tons of little parties and fashion shows happening around town. I may pop by one or two, but before things really get started I wanted to share some of my favorite things from around the web this week.

  • First, my favorite wedding of the week on Green Wedding Shoes--I'm in love with the bridesmaid dresses, the vintage lockets, and the Instax mini camera photos. 
  • Grace Bonney of Design Sponge just released tour dates for her new book! I'm totally jazzed and I love that she's combining the book tour with crafting classes.
  • Melanie of Une Vie Geniale is having an awesome giveaway right now for a $25 gift card to Vintage Urban Renewal. Her post also includes a nice little interview with the seller on the inspiration behind her shop.
  • Refinery29 posted an awesome article on fashion magazines' September issues. The editors picked up the four biggest magazines and dissected them, sharing stats and peeks into each one. Which one are you going to run out and buy?

Have a delightful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment