Totally Pinspired

Pinterest has become another one of my latest and greatest obsessions. I no longer have to e-mail myself when I find an image on the web that I might want to go back and reference. And I no longer have to organize my bookmarks or images when I find something new, thanks to Pinterest. This awesome tool lets me "pin" the images I find inspiring and then organize them by topic or category.


[My Style Pinboard]


[For the Home]


[Wedding Inspiration]

Check out the rest of my boards here.

What do you think of Pinterest?

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally obsessed with Pinterest. I can sit on my couch and "pin" things until all of a sudden, hours have gone by!

    -Lacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. Pinning is just too fun. I need to follow your boards!

    ReplyDelete